Saturday, July 31, 2010

2 Days Until The New Job


Coming soon: Vegan packed lunches. Follow the exciting adventure of me figuring out how to keep myself alive while at work. My mommy bought me a lunch box.

Tonight I've had three slices of Twelve Grain toast with Tofuti herb and chive flavoured imitation cream cheese. These were eaten at separate times, I just kept going back for more 'cause it tastes like sex. Usually I don't like vegan cream cheese by itself 'cause you can kind of taste the soy. I buy the plain kind to make vegan cream cheese icing for carrot cake (note to self, make cream cheese icing and carrot cake). But the herbs in this stuff makes it delicious. I was going to use it to make sandwhiches to bring to work, but I might finish it before then.

The picture at the top is of a dinner I made a few nights ago. The vegetable dish is Rustic Roasted Veggies from 'How it all Vegan'. This is one of the very first recipes I ever cooked. Served it with white rice, which soaked up the flavour well.

No comments:

Post a Comment