Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cereal and fruit

I was having a conversation about veganism recently while waiting in line for a party. It was very friendly, which it usually is. One misconception I had conveyed to me was that there aren't a lot of options when your a vegan. Obviously I demonstrate that this isn't true all the time, but I think the grocery shop I just did is evidence that this idea is wrong in itself.
I was out of flaky cereal so after pursuing the isle I picked Nature's Path brand organic Spelt flakes, which are sweetened with fruit juice. I just ate it mixed with Morning Crisp granola cereal with strawberries and vanilla Nature soy milk.
I was also craving fruit while I was shopping so I ended up with golden raspberries (which I just wolfed down), pears, and dried mango.

In other news: I learned how to Charlston today. I've been taking swing dancing lessons at U of T. One of my bestest and sexiest friends teaches. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment