Saturday, March 6, 2010

Banana Bread


The other day I made some pretty stellar banana bread from a recipe in 'The Joy of Vegan Baking'.
Now, I've made a few recipes from this book and so far every one of them needed at least one ingredient to be altered. This recipe needed about 1/4 less sugar. I also was going to add cinnamon, which I think would have turned out really well, but I forgot to put it in :-P.
Anyways, I learned for next time and this loaf was still pretty delicious. The recipe said to use a cup of chocolate chips and an optional cup of walnuts. I thought that would be too much stuff so I put in half a cup of each. It turned out perfectly. One cup would have been too much chocolate, especially the semi-bitter stuff I was using.
It was enjoyed by many.

Now Aaron and I are off to goth it up at PANIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment