Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm siiiiiick!

:( I has a sick. Sore throat and runny nose and all that jazz.
But it's an opportunity for a blog post!

Right now I'm drinking hot vegetable broth. The dehydrated kind, you just pour boiling water over it and you have an instant soothing drink.
I've also been drinking a ton of tea. Mostly lemon zinger and lemon chamomile. Lemon is good when your sick. Honey would probably be good right now, I'm using Agave nectar instead. It tastes and looks exactly the same, but perhaps without some of the nutrients in honey. Honey is one of those grey-areas in veganism. Most will agree that it isn't vegan, however.
I've also been drinking lots of orange juice. I also discovered the best sick drink ever: a Fuzzy Navel! That's when you mix peach schnapps in your orange juice. If you're staying home from work anyways, you might as well get a little hammered.
Aaron is going to go buy me ingredients later so I can make soup. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment