Friday, March 12, 2010

Kiwis and tea



My computer is working incredibly slow today. Also I've been trying to upload a picture to my new Twitter account all day and it just doesn't want to let me.

On to food, I've got a new recipe cooking in the oven. I shall report back after it has been sampled.
Yesterday I went grocery shopping and came home with a bag of organic kiwis (pictured above.) Try and tell me those don't look delicious. I looooove kiwis. Apparently they're also crazy good for you. Mad amounts of vitamin C and the like.

Aaron finally got turned on to tea while we were in Scotland. Yesterday I made us both cups of Celestial Seasonings Vanilla Hazelnut tea with vanilla soy milk and some sugar. It tastes like a cake. I've tried other vanilla hazelnut teas but this one is by far my favourite. Yoga Tea brand Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut is also really good, it just tastes spicier.
In other tea related news, I bought a tea ball (is that what they're called?) so I can enjoy loose tea! Today I had some of the Mayan Chocolate tea I bought from 'All Things Tea' on Bloor street. (Also pictured above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment