Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cupcakes and Cereal


Yesterday Aaron and I made cupcakes to celebrate our three year anniversary. They were Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from 'Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.'
Two words: Holy Balls. These were amazing. Possibly the best cupcakes that the universe has ever known. The only change we had to make was I didn't have almond meal or corn flour, so we added some spelt flour instead, which has a nutty taste. The recipe contains coconut milk, ground flax, cinnamon and even more good stuff. Freaking amazing

I just had a pretty epic bowl of cereal. Morning Crisp Simply Strawberry Granola clusters, Original All-Bran, Oatmeal Crisp Maple Nut Flavour, and Nutra-Cran Sprouted ground flax with cranberries, in Vanilla Natura soymilk. I'm pretty sure I'm full of enough nutrients to jump over a few buildings. I'll go try that.

I'm about to leave for a volunteer orientation meeting. I'm going to be a Community Stewardship Volunteer. Hurray for me. That means I get to play in the dirt and help keep urban green space clean and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment