Monday, September 28, 2009

Pedestrian Sundays.

Freaking out a little bit about being back at school.
Okay yesterday Aaron came home from the bar and found me drunk and bawling. Poor kid.
But food always makes me feel better.
Yesterday was Pedestrian Sunday at Kensington market (fuck I can't believe it's Monday again already).
At two I met my friend Brandon at the Hot Box and got their 'Hippy vegan sandwich." It had hemp pesto on it. Apparently hemp is really really good for you. We also smoked from one of the vaporizers they have there. Technically you're supposed to give them a 20$ deposit but they're always too stoned to remember to ask me.
Then I went to a mining protest at Queens Park with my friend Megan. I got there too late to see Elizabeth May speak though (I didn't know she was going to be there until afterward). That sucked.
Then Megan and I walked back to Kensington and I got a vegan chocolate cupcake from Wanda's Pie in the Sky on Augusta. It was win.
Aaron met up with us and then we ran into several more friends, after which we headed to Full Moon on Dupont and got massive plates of food. I got the Shanghai noodles. ^_^

Now I'm gonna go back to freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment