Saturday, November 7, 2009


So school is trying to keel haul me. I'm working on not letting it.
Going to the Bombay Dreams warehouse rave tonight helped a lot. Even though it closed by the cops around 12.
Right now: Eating an apple. Can't go wrong with fruit.
Bedtime snack: Frosted flakes with flax seeds
The other day I whipped up some Jasmine rice with onion, peas, and celery. It's easy to make. You just chop up like a quarter of an onion (I added celery this time) and maybe some garlic and saute it with like a tablespoon or two of olive oil in a big sauce pan. Then you add like half a cup of peas, 1 1/4 cups of rice and a bay leaf and stir it around. Then add 3 cups of water and let it simmer uncovered until the water is gone. Finally, let it sit (covered I guess so it doesn't get cold) for 40 minutes. Add salt
That's all i got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment