Wednesday, November 25, 2009



Yesterday I made delicious sandwiches for the first time in a while. They consisted of onion sprouts, tomatoes, cucumber, veggie slices brand soy cheese and margarine on 12 grain bagels.
I also bought a box of Mr. Christie's chocolate wafers, one of my favourite cookies.
Today I went to Subway in the library at school and got a veggie patty and baked Lays as usual. I also was a bad vegan and bought their cookies *hangs head in shame.*
The other day I made Mushroom mashed potatoes. This batch I made by chopping up 4 potatoes (I always leave the skins on) and boiling them until easily pierced with a fork. Then I drained them and left them in the strainer while I sauted some chopped mushrooms in the pot with some olive oil. After about 10 minutes I added the potatoes back to the pot, plus a giant scoop of non-dairy margarine and about a cup of regular soy milk. Mash until mashed-potato like. Finally, I added onion powder and garlic salt.
Served it with Green Giant Essentials: Fiber. It had broccoli, black beans, edamame, red peppers and pearled barley "with Asian inspired seasonings." They're 2 bucks in the frozen vegetable section.
Breakfast was cheerios again.
Currently snacking on Premium Plus crackers. They remind me of childhood...the not crappy parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment