Sunday, May 16, 2010

Puppies and Mexican food





Today for lunch I had a simple mixed lettuce salad. I like having salads for lunch 'cause I'm never very hungry until the evening anyways so I prefer to have something light. You can't see it in the picture, but there's some really tasty oil and vinegar dressing on that lettuce. Also flax seeds.

Pictured below that is Aaron's Mr. Noodle Concoction of the Day.

Yesterday Aaron and I went to Sneaky Dee's (College and Bathurst) for lunch. Unfortunately I was dumb and forgot to bring my camera. The food was choice, though. We shared a plate of vegan nachos and a vegan fajita. Then for dessert (despite being totally stuffed already), I ordered a vegan cupcake. THEY HAVE VEGAN CUPCAKES! It was a Pumpkin Spice vegan cupcake to boot. So excellent I haven't words.

Today we went to the animal lovers rally in Queens Park. There were many small puppies. Above is a picture of me playing with one. Note the look of pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment