Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The other day I was volunteering as a community steward with the city, cleaning up garbage, watching for pollinators, and removing invasive species at the Spadina Quay wetland, and I found a raccoon skull. It is freaking boss. I put it on my shelf, but I feel like it should be attacked to a hat or something.

Stuff I have eaten recently:
  • Vegetable and tofu chow mein from King's Cafe in Kensington market
  • A chocolate vegan cupcake from Wanda's Pie in the Sky, also in Kensington
  • Peas from the pod
  • Baby carrots
  • Lots of coffee with Silk brand soymilk.
  • Chocolate Monkey Smoothie made with soymilk from The Hotbox Cafe, once again in Kensington market. (I'm actually not sure that the chocolate sauce used in this is vegan, unfortunately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment