Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well, I graduated





I've been done school for a few months already, but my actual graduation ceremony was yesterday. It was really long and boring and my mom through a fit, but whatever. I've got my diploma now. Plus a bunch of pictures of me looking dorky.

To celebrate I made myself and Aaron each a little celebration cake. Photo featured above. Mine said "Hooray for Me" (it was going to say "Hooray for Stephy" but I ran out of room) and his said "Aaron = Sex".
The recipe was Chocolate Orange Cupcakes from 'Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World' by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. The icing was Wilton brand Sparkle Gel icing.

Today my friend Rena came over and we made Jasmine rice with Gardein brand Classic Style BBQ Skewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment