Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Esmerelda the Octopus.

Breakfast: Pear
Lunch: I went to the Green Room for lunch with my friend Brandon today. I got their hummus sandwhich. They put like an entire cup of homemade hummus on it, and the bread is all toasty and delicious.
Dinner: I currently have some tofu marinading. Apparently you're supposed to wrap it in paper towels (slice it up first to go faster) and then press it under a book for a while to get the water out before you do this. I didn't know so this is my first time doing it. The marinade recipe came from 'Vegan with a Vengeance'. It's just boiling water, olive oil, and a bunch of spices. You let it soak for like an hour and then bake it. It takes a while to make but it's worth it.
I'm also going to make some hashbrowns from the same recipe book. They've got mushrooms and green pepper in them. ^_^
Gonna polish off the carrot bisque for a first course and I got me a classy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment