Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stir-fry time!

I've been working late a lot so I haven't had had a lot of opportunities to get home before Aaron and make dinner. Today he's working late so I can feed him. ^_^
...when did I become a wife?
Anyways, stirfrying garlic, red onions, carrots, celery and asparagus (all left overs from the fridge, stir fry is great like that) and some Yves veggie cuisine brand fake chicken in some toasted sesame seed oil, soy sauce (be careful you don't buy the kind with lactic acid in it. Lactic acid is a stomach acid. It's a slaughter house run off. It is gross by any standards.), and hoisin sauce (supposedly a fish sauce, but apparently most of them don't actually have fish in them.) I also through some parsley on there.
It's sizzlin' away right now. Should be tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment