Friday, December 4, 2009

Initiate hybernation state



I want to go to sleep until May. My body is like "What are you doing out of bed, you crazy bitch?!"

Above is a picture of all the groceries I bought the other day. I would have gotten more but that was all I could fit on my bike. I should get another basket.
I saw a guy biking with two kids on his bike the other day. one was in a seat on the back and the other was on a seat on the front. It was beautiful.

Dinner: The other day I made "Kieran's Favourite Rice" from How it all Vegan by Tanya Barnard and Sarah Kramer (Also pictured above). It's basically every vegetable you want, mushrooms, rice (I use brown instead of white like the recipe says, so I need to add more water), kidney beans and tofu cubes cooked in tomato juice. So it's basically a big bowl of everything.

Dinner two nights ago: I didn't have a lot of time this night but still felt like making dinner so I just made some white rice (with margarine, garlic salt and onion powder), warmed up one of those microwavable veggie combos, and a Gardin faux-chicken breast in dijon sauce. Vegan meals can be quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment