Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lime stuff


First, check out this awesome fucking tattoo by Cecil Porter - http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/

Now for the food part.
I looooove lime. I love lime lollypops, I put it in my tea and water, pretty much any time there's lime I'm happy.
So yesterday I made a Lime-themed Dinner:
  • Salad. Not actually lime but I had left over "honey"-mustard dressing. Mescalin greens, purple onion, tomato, cucumber and carrots
  • Cumin-lime tofu from 'Eat, Drink, and be Vegan' by Dreena Burton. This recipe has crushed up pumpkin seeds on top that make it all crunchy and yum.
  • Coconut-lime rice. This involved cooking brown rice in mostly light coconut milk. I actually only had regular coconut milk which might explain why I needed a lot more water to cook the rice than in the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment